Our School Council
Our School Council is elected by fellow pupils. Each class from Year 1 to Year 6 has two representatives, each Council serves for one year, with a new Council being elected at the start of every academic year.
The School Council support the Senior Leadership Team by making sure the views of the children are heard when important decisions are made. School Council members are also asked to be the pupil voice for their class and bring ideas to meetings.
The School Council is run by Mrs McCarthy.
The School Council have regular meetings (usually weekly) and then have the opportunity to feedback to their classes.
Our aims for 2016 / 2017
• To be models of outstanding behaviour across the school.
• To work with the Interim Headteacher and governors on school environment.
• To look at school policies and improve them.
• To improve the learning environment of the school.
• To be the pupil voice for our classes.
• To improve the safety of the school at drop off and pick up times.
• To come up with ideas for fundraising.
• To feed into school improvement planning.
'Recognising the value and worth of each individual'
School Council Minutes
14th November 2017
6th November 2017
23rd October 2017
.4th July 2017
21st June 2017
15th May 2017
8th March 2017
16th March 2017
22.nd March 2017