Class Teacher EYFS/KS1
Full time permanent Flexible working considered for the right candidate
Required September 2018
The Governing body of this successful and popular school are seeking to appoint an inspirational Class Teacher who has a passion for teaching and learning and has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
- Be committed to developing the Catholic ethos of the school and ensuring that pupils achieve their potential.
- Have high expectations of children’s progress and attainment.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be passionate about the education of all children.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a dedicated team.
- Be enthusiastic, creative and resilient and understands how to make learning fun for children
- Will become fully involved in the wider life of the school.
- Be interested in leadership development and is able to inspire others
We can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a friendly and welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos, where every child is known and loved.
- A dedicated and hardworking staff team.
- A supportive Governing body.
- Extremely supportive and engaged parents.
- Strong partnership with parish community.
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. To arrange a visit, or for further information or an application form, please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am, Thursday 3rd May 2018
Interview week commencing 7th May 2018
We are committed to and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check is required for all successful applicants.