St Cuthbert Mayne Parent Forum
What is the Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the school. It is a valuable way to share ideas, views, concerns and make suggestions for improvement. It is open to all parents of St Cuthbert Mayne children.
What the parent forum is not
What will not be discussed at the meetings?
Concerns or complaints involving individual children, families or members of staff. These issues should be raised with the class teacher, Assistant Headteacher or Headteacher in a confidential meeting.
The aims of the Parent Forum will be to:
- work together to improve the education provided for our children
- share information, knowledge and skills
- meet in a mutually supportive environment
- further improve communications between parent/carers and staff/governors
- Meet every half-term for about an hour.
- Discussions will include anything related to improving the school and further developing the partnership between the school and parents.
- The meetings will be informal and are an opportunity for an open discussion.
- Minutes of the meetings will be taken and these will be accessible on the school’s website.
MINUTES FROM OUR PARENT FORUM MEETINGS
3oth September 2016
11th November 2016
20th January 2017
6th June 2017
13th October 2017
1st December 2017
23rd March 2018
11th May 2018
13th July 2018
28th September 2018
February 2nd 2020